I am interested in
- To access Camp Bellavista, take the road to the town of Lago Bellavista.
- Crossing route X-608, advance 43 kilometers until you reach a 4 kilometer easement that leads directly to the field.
- Coyhaique ——- 45 kms
- Balmaceda——- 75 kms
- Large evergreen forests of Coigue, Lenga, Ñirre, and native species.
- Beautiful waterfalls, Colorado River, water wells.
- Presence of Huemules, Pumas, Condors and diversity of birds.
- Kilometers of river bank, two lagoons in its interior with pristine waters and excellent for fishing.